Credit or debit card is required to rent tubes in case they are lost, damaged, or stolen. A hold will be placed on the card and will be released at the end of the day.
The Tubing ride can last as little as 1.5 hours if the stars align and the current is very fast to ALL DAY LONG if you like to stop and enjoy yourself along the way or if you go a few times. Tubing pass is unlimited for the day. Tubes must be turned in by 8pm.
When you've got just the right tube, head for the river and start floating! At the end of your trip, our buses will pick you up. We will then shuttle you back to the top of the river and you'll float back to the Hideaway. Relax...have a break, reload your cooler, then hit the water for another trip, but make sure that your tubes are returned by 8:00 p.m.
- Credit or debit card is required for tubing deposit. A hold will be placed on the card and will be released at the end of the day.
- Departure times from 11 am – 5:30 pm Sunday-Thursday's Friday's and Saturday's 10:30 am-5:30 pm. Tubes must be turned in daily before 8pm.
- No glass allowed on the river — you will be fined and asked to leave.
- Life jackets are recommended for young children and non-swimmers.
- We strongly recommend NOT taking your keys on the river – the locksmith is expensive!
- Please leave other valuables at home or locked up.
- Coolers are available for rent.
- You are welcome to take consumables (food or beverages) with you on your river trip, but please no Styrofoam coolers and be careful with any trash – tickets are given for littering!
- We do not recommend bringing children on the 4th of July or any Saturday in July.
- Purchases are non-refundable. Change of Dates are available, email us at least 12 hours prior to your tubing reservation. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check in at the booth when you enter the park.
Tubing parking is conveniently located near the tube shed.
Campers can proceed to their campsites and return for their tubes.
We ask that campers please leave their vehicles at their campsite while renting their tubes.